- National Energy Board
- British Columbia Utilities Commission
- Alberta Utilities Commission
- Saskatchewan Rate Review Panel
- Manitoba Public Utilities Board
- Ontario Energy Board
- Régie de l'énergie du Québec
- New Brunswick Energy and Utilities Board
- Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board
- Prince Edward Island - Island Regulatory and Appeals Commission
- Newfoundland & Labrador Board of Commissioners of Public Utilities
- Yukon Utilities Board
- Northwest Territories Public Utilities Board
- Nunavut Utility Rates Review Council
FortisBC Energy Inc. (Re) - 2019-03-07British Columbia Utilities Commission - OrderSummary: On February 8, 2019, FortisBC Energy Inc. (FEI) filed with the British Columbia Utilities Commission (BCUC) a copy of a fully executed GasEDI Base Contract including (i) the cover sheet, and (ii) amen...
2.Summary: On January 28, 2019, FortisBC Energy Inc. (FEI) applied to the British Columbia Utilities Commission (BCUC), pursuant to sections 59 to 61 and 89 of the Utilities Commission Act (UCA), for approval of...
3.Summary: On January 31, 2019, FortisBC Energy Inc. (FEI) and Mt. Hayes (GP) Ltd., as general partner on behalf of Mt. Hayes Storage Limited Partnership (Mt. Hayes LP), submitted an application to the British C...
Trans Mountain Pipeline ULC (Re) - 2019-02-28National Energy Board - DecisionSummary: This introduction contains the National Energy Board’s (Board or NEB) overall conclusions and recommendations with respect to the Trans Mountain Expansion Project (Project). It also sets the context f...
ATCO Gas and Pipelines Ltd. (Re) - 2019-02-26Alberta Utilities Commission - DecisionSummary: ATCO Gas and Pipelines Ltd. (ATCO), by Application 24318-A001 registered on February 12, 2019, filed an application with the Alberta Utilities Commission under Section 12 of the Pipeline Act and Secti...